Click on an icon to find out what each class has been up to recently:
Harestock Primary School – Blogging Safely
We are really excited to have our class blogs and to be able to share our educational adventures. Keeping these blogs a safe and secure place to work is very important. Through the use of the blog, the children at Harestock Primary School have the opportunity to develop their understanding of online safety and how to behave when on the web. We have a few simple guideline that we all need to keep to in order to make the most of our class blogs.
- Children are to only use their first name or initials when commenting and posting.
- Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child, or post comments as “Paul’s Mum” or “Kaitlin’s Grandfather”.
- All posts will be checked by a teacher before they are published to the blog.
- All comments are moderated by the class teacher before they appear on the blog.
- Always be respectful of other people’s work – be positive if you are going to comment.
- No text talk – please write in full sentences and read your comments back carefully before submitting.
- These blogs are the property of the school and all other school rules apply when using them.
If you have any more concerns about blogging, then please pop into the school and have a chat with Karen Davis (IT technician).