Road Safety Week- Be Bright Be Seen Day
Well done to everyone who came dressed to ‘Be Seen’ on Monday 19th November to raise awareness for National Road Safety Week.
The children were wearing their brightest clothes: hi-viz jackets and plenty sparkly and flashy accessories! There were light-up trainers, fluorescent sports kits and even flashing skirts.
The day ended with a luminous fashion show. The most blinding pupil from each class modelled their outfit and walked down the Harestock Catwalk!
Well done to all the finalists from each class. Congratulations to Chloe from Otter Class who shone the brightest for KS2 and Blake from Owl Class who sparkled for KS1, both received Road Safety prizes.
Thank you also to the children who attended the Road Safety Workshop lead by the JRSO’s Seth and Eloise.
Minutes of JRSO meeting 12th November
- Be bright be seen day
- Assembly Monday (check time)
- Club Monday lunch time
- send reminder letter
- Photocopy t-shirt template
- On Monday each class chose a winner, then send into assembly for fashion show winner gets prize
- Monday Junior take out the car seat poster at 8:35
- Friday infants
19th Junior club
Minutes JRSO Monday 15th October 2018
Discussed- road safety week
- Be bright be seen day (19th November )
- Take height chart out to playgrounds in morning
- Prizes for be bright be seen day fashion show
- print letter
- Send reminder letter at start of November
- Agree on days for car seat chart
Next meeting- 12th November
19th November Junior club